4.21.2009

Commitment

COMMITMENT is what transforms a promise into reality. It is the words that speak boldly of your intentions. And the actions which speak louder than the words. It is making the time when there is none. Coming through time after time after time, year after year after year. Commitment is the stuff character is made of; the power to change the face of things. It is the daily triumph of integrity over skepticism." -- Abe Lincoln

Have a great day as you live within your commitment! -- jb



1 comment:

  1. Today is Earth Day and I'm thinking about the commitment I made many years ago to honor the planet, to make as little impact as I can on it, and to work on environmental restoration projects.

    I am a participant in the Bloggers Unite for Earth Day campaign. Perhaps you would like to read the post I published in honor of Earth Day. Here's the link Earth Day 2009 http://thistimethisspace.com/2009/04/22/earth-day-2009/

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on this post? I'd really love to hear from you. Be Peace, Make Peace -- jb